We offer a variety of pool heat pumps to suit your needs. Contact us today and we’ll help you find the right solution for your pool set up.
Please note: We are a local installer of the Titan Pool Heat Pumps. If you are looking for sales or service outside of our local Ontario area, please visit the manufacturers web site www.titanpoolheaters.com, or phone them at 905-377-1212.
Energy Saving Performance!
Oversized air heat collectors matched with industry leading designed water heat exchangers are utilized to transfer FREE HEAT, present in outdoor air, to warm your pool water.
The high efficiency compressor and fan motor require only a fraction of electricity to operate, compared to the heat energy that is transferred from the air to the water.
The Titan heat pump pool heaters transfer heat from the outside air to the pool water, rather than create heat as a fossil fuel or an electric heater does. This unique design difference can save pool owners up to 80% in heating costs compared to alternative heating systems.
When you buy Titan, you buy a Canadian manufactured product designed with high quality standards and supported with strong warranties.
Titan Systems has long been recognized for its design and engineering excellence; offering a line of premium quality heat pump pool heaters since 1987!
How does it work?
The transfer is accomplished in 2 exchanges:
- Heat in the air to refrigerant
- Refrigerant heat to pool water
- During the operation, air is drawn through the heat collector by the fan. The delicate aluminum fins absorb heat from the air and transfer it to the liquid refrigerant passing through the copper coils within the fins.
- As heat is absorbed, the liquid “boils” becoming gas. This is called “heat of evaporation”.
- The compressor draws in the warm gas and compresses it, elevating its temperature considerably.
- The hot gas discharges from the compressor to the condenser coil inside the heat exchanger whereby heat is transferred to the pool water. The temperature of the water is increased as the heat in the gas is depleted.
- The compressor and fan require only a fraction of electricity to operate, compared to the heat energy that is transferred from the air to the water.
- As the gas cools, it changes to a liquid state and returns to the heat collector to absorb more heat, continuing the heating process.
|Model||TAG1||TAG2||Ti I||Ti II||Ti III||Ti IV|
|Heat capacity (BTU/Hr.)||50,000||65,000||80,000||96,000||120,000||137,000|
(same for all models)
(same for all models)
|Flow rate (L/GPM)||115/30 – 287/75|
(H” x L” x W”)
|25x34x27||29 x 43 x 27||34 x 34 x 27||41 x 34 x 27||41 x 34 x 27||44 x 39 x 35|
|Weight||150 lb68 kg/||175 lb/79 kg||185 lb/84 kg||220 lb/100 kg||260 lb/118 kg||290 lb/132 kg|
All our models are protected with a non-corrosive, weather resistant plastic enclosure.
Our Titanium pool heat pump line-up
Whether you are heating your pool or spa, Pool Heaters are designed with simplicity in mind. Our digital controller allows you to change any settings with ease.
- Adjust your desired temperature settings;
- View the current temperature of your pool / spa;
- Access the diagnostics section;
Set, forget and enjoy your heated swimming pool!